A conference to encourage K-12 educators to rethink the notion of what literacy is and how it can best be taught in the digital media age.
What Can I Expect?
- Practical sessions on how to support developing literacy in multiple mediums in the classroom
- Presentations from thought leaders, writers, journalists and filmmakers as well as education experts on how they construct and tell their stories
- How graphic novels, cinema, games are changing what “text” means in the 21st Century
- Readers/Writers Workshop in the 21st Century
- Presentations from leading practitioners in media industry
- Workshops led by practitioners using digital technology to support literacy
|Thursday 24 May||Friday 25 May||Saturday 26 May|
|Pre Conference Workshops||Keynotes, Workshops & Networking Social||Keynotes & Workshops|