At reThinking Learning we want to ensure that the presentations are focused on teaching literacy or math, but in ways that are enhanced by digital technologies. Finding the balance is critical, we don’t want presentations that are just about technology, nor do we want presentations that are just about traditional forms of teaching. We need both!
Example Previous Presentations
- Improve writing feedback using screen recordings
- Improving formative assessment of reading and writing with digital tools
- Student self-assessment and peer assessment using multimodal tools (eg, zaption, soundcloud, etc)
- Annotating texts on screens using annotation tools
- Navigating digital texts such as websites
- eReading and reading; what’s the difference?
- Connect with authors around the world using video conferences
- Powerful digital tools for transforming teacher recording and assessment of reading and writing.
- How to use digital tools to transform the way students learn spelling